DUBAI LAYOVER PRIVATE TOUR
Explore the amazing city of Dubai in a short window of time.
Explore Dubai while learning about the rich history, culture and architecture in just a short amount of time! You’ll see many famous landmarks, such as Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah Island, Dubai Marina, and the tallest tower in the world: Burj Khalifa, overlooking the hypnotic Dubai Fountain. You’ll also see palaces of sheiks, local mosques, the Arabian Gulf and beautiful surrounding gardens. And no tour is complete without floating across Dubai Creek on a private Abra (wooden water taxi) to the Gold and Spice souks markets.
- Informative history tour through Dubai in an air conditioned vehicle.
- Cross Dubai Creek on a private wooden water taxi.
- Visit Gold & Spice souks (markets).
- See palaces of sheiks and local mosques.
- See the Arabian Gulf and gardens.
- Be amazed by the impressive exterior of the Burj Al Arab.
- A drive on Palm Jumeirah Island.
- A walk on the docks of the Dubai Marina.
- See the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa overlooking the Dubai Fountain.
- Professional & licensed tour guide.
- Private air conditioned luxury vehicle with driver.
- Traditional boat ride (Abra water taxi).
- Bottle of water.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Gratuity, Meals, Refreshments.