DUBAI PRIVATE HALF DAY TOUR
See beautiful Dubai in a magical half-day tour.
Our guide will take you on a magical 1/2 day tour of Dubai. You’ll see many famous landmarks, such as Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah Island, Dubai Marina, and the tallest tower in the world: Burj Khalifa, overlooking the hypnotic Dubai Fountain. You’ll also see palaces of sheiks, local mosques, the Arabian Gulf and beautiful surrounding gardens. And no tour is complete without floating across Dubai Creek on a private Abra (wooden water taxi) to the Gold and Spice souks markets.
- Ride along as you learn about Dubai’s history, culture and architecture.
- Cross the Dubai Creek on a private local wooden water taxi [Abra].
- Experience the Gold & Spice souks (markets).
- Visit the palaces of sheiks and local mosques.
- See the Arabian Gulf and beautiful gardens.
- See the tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa, overlooking Dubai Fountain.
- Professional & licensed tour guide.
- Private air conditioned luxury vehicle with driver.
- Traditional boat ride (Abra water taxi).
- Bottle of water.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Gratuity, Meals, Refreshments.